The Sheen Center Guild
The Sheen Center Guild is a dedicated group of supporters of the Artists’ Circle level. The Guild champions The Sheen Center through a variety of efforts and initiatives that furthers our mission to become New York’s leading performing arts center for people of all faiths as well as showcasing outstanding arts and culture imbued in the Catholic tradition. Guild members are the first to know of special events and will have the opportunity to participate in members-only guest lectures, dinners, discussions with artists, and other exclusive programming.
Members of The Sheen Center Guild are our most engaged advocates. Depending on the level of membership, Artists’ Circle benefits may include:
- Early access to purchase tickets
- Invitations to exclusive VIP events
- Special invitations to receptions and opening night celebrations
- Private dinner with the Executive Director and artists
- Behind-the-scenes opportunities
- Recognition in Playbills, event programs and on website
- Cocktails with the Executive Director
- Complimentary VIP house seats to non-Sheen Center-produced events
- 20% off tickets to Sheen Center-produced shows
- Discounts on concessions at all performances
Guild membership starts at $2,500 annually.
For more information, please call MaryLou Pagano, Director of Development, at 212-219-3132 ext 1378